Expired license and modelling quality

General discussion about the Tickstory Lite software package.
geohunt

Expired license and modelling quality

Post by geohunt »

Hi Team,

I have just noticed that my tick runs in MT4 are no longer showing 99.9% and instead has defaulted to N/A.

My license expired recently. Please can I check that the 99.9% is tied to being active only when a license is live.

If I renew - will the 99.9% return? A quick check before I spend a lot of time redownloading or exporting the data in case something has become misaligned. My belief is that no other variable has changed and it is only the license requirements.

Many thanks,
Geoff

tickstory

Re: Expired license and modelling quality

Post by tickstory »

Hi Geoff,

Modelling quality is not tied to your subscription status. The software will continue to work on MT4 as long as MT4 doesn't get automatically upgraded to an unsupported version. In this case your subscription will give you access to the most recent update of TIckstory that supports the new version.

In your case, it looks like your subscription has ended relatively recently so you still have access to the most recent Tickstory version. You can download it using your download link (which was re-sent to your email for your reference). The latest version supports the most recent MT4 Build 1356.

As an additional note, our new Advanced Tester For Metatrader module is tied to subscription and gives full access to all testing features only while your subscription is active.

Hope this helps.

geohunt

Post by geohunt »

Thank you very much for the quick response. I can confirm that after downloading the latest version, everything is now working as expected.

Good to know about the Beta Program. I did not know about this and I would be very keen to renew when this is live or take the plunge if there are still spots for the beta program. Depending on the system I do and do not use walk forward optimiastion but whenever I do - I do it manually and analyse within excel.

This could be a game changer for me :)

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Geoff,

Great to hear that everything is working for you.

Regarding the Advanced Tester, you are most welcome to give the beta a try. We've sent you an email to help you on this ;)
We have not received any major bug reports in many months now, so we consider the software quite stable. We just need to complete a few administrative tasks before bundling it into our main installer. Plus, we are working on getting a new major version of Tickstory out into beta, so we've got a few things happening at the same time.

Thanks.