v1.8 Released!

General discussion about the Tickstory Lite software package.
tickstory

Re: v1.8 Released!

Post by tickstory »

Hi Howard - could you please tell us the email address you used when registering Tickstory so we can locate your license record and help out? Thanks.

Howard

Post by Howard »

Hi tickstory,

Hopefully you can provide me the download link for the latest copy of the software.
My email address is "***@***.me.uk"
I also have the original activation code if you require this to verify my registration then I will send it to you.

Best Regards,

Howard King

imbissbronko

Post by imbissbronko »

hi,

i have had to make my pc new windows. now i cannot download from download link after purchase. can you help out?

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Howard, we located your record by name and forwarded over the details you your registered email which is ***emails@yahoo.com. Please use this to get the details you need. If this email is still correct, we will update the email we have on file for you on the forum. Thanks!

Hi Imbissbronko, Your download link has been reset - could you please try it again as it should be working now. Thanks!

Howard

Post by Howard »

Hello tickstory,

Thank you for your support to date.
Unfortunately the registered email address I used on the original download is no longer working !

That old email address was "***.emails@yahoo.com" therefore I have not received the download link from yourselves.
Can you please email the latest software version to my current email address which is "***@emails.me.uk" (without the quotes !)

I do have my original activation code and I am a registered user of your software.
But I am still unable to use the latest version on the latest MT4 platform because I do not have the download link.

Hopefully you can work with me to resolve this issue so that I can continue to use your great software for my back testing.

Best Regards,

Howard King

***@emails.me.uk

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Howard - thanks for confirming all the details. We have updated the information we have on file for you and resent them to the new address. Kind regards.

Howard

Post by Howard »

Hi tickstory,

Many thanks for your support.
Latest version now downloaded.
All now sorted OK.

Best Regards,

Howard

blubly

Post by blubly »

tickstory wrote:Hi Simonjlovett, Yes when you "embed spread" this will add a variable spread but note that our launcher doesn't yet support this feature (although it does remain compatible with older versions of TDS).
What is it you mean by "Embed the Spread". I have only just recently started here and from the research I have looked into this is the next step to ensuring that the Back tests are as accurate as can possibly be for historical purposes.
Cheers
Greg

PS Great Product by the way

Taube

Post by Taube »

Hi
I lost my download link. Could you please send it to my email?
Thank you.

Angeltrader77

Post by Angeltrader77 »

Hello, I can not find my activation code assigned to my email, my registration email is an***@outlook.es. You can resubmit me to update the software thanks.