v1.8 Released!

General discussion about the Tickstory Lite software package.
swordfish

Re: v1.8 Released!

Post by swordfish »

I upgraded from 1.7 to 1.8.2.0 for the 50% discount price. I am having the same error as ianmae (page 1) posted on July 2.
My MT4 is build 988.
http://screencast.com/t/c4Ue7FbBKTJA

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Ticksquick - we have sent all the details to your email.

Hi Swordfish - when you upgraded, you were issued with a new license key. Please enter it in Help->License to activate your copy. Once you do this, this will solve the issue you mention.

Thanks.

swordfish

Post by swordfish »

Thank you!
That error message is now gone. Now I need to figure out why an EA, any EA, does not run in strategy tester. I downloaded data and exported to the correct MT4 folders (as I did before with no problem) Any hint?

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Swordfish - firstly make sure you are getting 99.9% modelling quality as that is a good indicator that your EA is using the tick data.
If you are continuing to have issues, appreciate if you can post some more details in a new thread.

Thanks!

Arju

Post by Arju »

Hi. I need to upgrade to version 1.8. Do i have to pay everytime when you release a new version?

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Arju,

You are covered for at least 1-month of support and updates so if an update occurs in this period, it is provided at no charge. It is our bid to extend this service beyond this period to cover at least 1 "major" update in MT4 or the functionality of the program. Our intention is to provide an accessible and fair-priced service, however we do appreciate that some users would like more clarity and we are working on this.

Hope this helps.

dman01

Post by dman01 »

Hi.
Have tried to download using the link that was provided when i bought 1.8.1

It cant find the zip file, please advise.

brgds
/Mark

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Mark,

Could you kindly try your link again? It has been reset.

Thanks.

irythee

Post by irythee »

Hi all,

Tickstory v1.8 d not have the auto add spreads problem in backtest optimization right?

dman01

Post by dman01 »

Ok, it works now.
Just out of curiosity, is this the way you will have all future releases distributed?
I have the same problem every time you make a release. How about using the "updates" menu inside your app instead?

Brgds
/Mark