Difference in Time-zones

General discussion about the Tickstory Lite software package.
nachoien

Difference in Time-zones

Post by nachoien »

The schedule of the Exness broker for forex does not match the ticks downloaded from tickstory

Good day ! Download and export tick data in different time zones, I was doing some tests, I use the Exness broker in the AUD/USD pair in H4. As I spoke with the broker's support and they told me that the time zone is (GMT + 0), it has summer time from Sunday 9:00 p.m. to Friday 8:59 p.m., winter time is from Sunday 10:00 p.m. to Friday 9:00 p.m.: 59. I did tests with UTC+00:00 of tickstory London time, Lisbon, etc. and the other two options in UTC+00:00. 8:00 p.m. when it should be 9:00 p.m. according to what I see in metatrader4, another difference I saw is in the change from summer to winter time in November, the tickstory data in the UTC: 00 time zone is not taken by me schedule change the same day as the broker, but about two weeks difference in relation to the broker.
I would be grateful if you can help me, thanks!

Spanish Original:
El horario del broker Exness para forex no me coincide con los ticks descargados de tickstory

Buenas ! Descargue y exporte datos de ticks en diferentes zonas horarias,fui haciendo algunas pruebas , utilizo el broker Exness en el par AUD/USD en H4 . Segun hable con el soporte del broker y me dijieron que la zona horaria es( GMT+0) , tiene horario de verano de domingo 21:00 a viernes 20:59 ,el horario de invierno es de domingo 22:00 a viernes 21:59. Hice pruebas con UTC+00:00 de tickstory horario de londres ,lisboa ,etc y las otras dos opciones en UTC+00:00 que hay .El problema lo encuentro en la primer vela de H4 me aparece al dia de hoy domingo apertura a las 20:00 cuando tendria que ser a las 21:00 segun veo en metatrader4 ,otra diferencia que vi es en el cambio de horario de verano a invierno en noviembre , los datos de tickstory en zona horaria UTC:00 no me los toma el cambio de horario el mismo dia que el broker , sino que unas dos semanas de diferencia en relacion al broker.
Estaria agradecido si me pueden ayudar , gracias !!

tickstory

Re: Difference in Time-zones

Post by tickstory »

Hola Nachoien

You need to select a time-zone that matches with your broker. It sounds like you need to select European time-zone as described in this post. If this still does not match, you might want to check your broker's web-site to get additional information and post it here.

Thanks.

Spanish:
Hola Nachoien,

Debe seleccionar una zona horaria que coincida con su corredor. Parece que necesita seleccionar la zona horaria europea como se describe en esta publicación. Si esto aún no coincide, es posible que desee consultar el sitio web de su corredor para obtener información adicional y publicarla aquí.

Gracias.