v1.7 Released!

General discussion about the Tickstory Lite software package.
najmi

Re: v1.7 Released!

Post by najmi »

Hi,

I bought V1.7.2 , how to step-by-step update to 1.7.3 ?
and do I need to expert all the pairs again and then launch Mt4 or just launch Mt4 from tickstory ?

Thanx

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Najimi,

Steps to upgrade and use v1.7.3 are as follows;

1) Use the download link you were originally sent upon registration to download the latest version (check your email, we've resent yours).
2) Run setup as per-usual.
3) Re-export all symbols/time-frames that you are using to back-test.

If the number of symbols & time-frames you need to export is too large, you can take a "short-cut" only if you are an advanced user. Do this for every FXT file you already have:

1) In Metatrader, go to File->Login and copy the text in your "Server" field (it is case-sensitive).
2) In Tickstory, go to Tools->FXT Editor and for every FXT file:
a) Open the FXT file.
b) Paste your server-name (exactly as you copied it in Step 1) in the "Server name" field.
c) Save the FXT file.

Hope this helps.

comfysofa

Post by comfysofa »

Hi,

I've registered but do not see the download link for 1.7.3, could you please send it to me?

Thanks in advance!

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Comfysofa,

The original email that was sent to you upon registration has been resent. Please use the same download link to get the latest version.

Thanks.

fxtigerfx

Post by fxtigerfx »

Hi .. When I press on the download link in the original email I received when I purchased the Software, it takes me to a page saying "Tickstory_v1.7.3.zip (Not Available)"
Can you please help

tomgun73

Post by tomgun73 »

Hi,
I have the same problem of Karoukb above. But now not only my ea does not work (saying that the maximum spread is set at 0.0000 so the EA will wait for spreads to come to normal) but also MY terminal keep crashing when I open it through tickstory as usual. I am a paying subssriber. Can you please help? Now I cannot even access the terminal.
Thanks and regards,
Tom

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi .. When I press on the download link in the original email I received when I purchased the Software, it takes me to a page saying "Tickstory_v1.7.3.zip (Not Available)"
Can you please help
Hi Fxtigerfx, Could you please try your link again? The links expire after a time and we have reset yours so it should be working now. Thanks.
Hi,
I have the same problem of Karoukb above. But now not only my ea does not work (saying that the maximum spread is set at 0.0000 so the EA will wait for spreads to come to normal) but also MY terminal keep crashing when I open it through tickstory as usual. I am a paying subssriber. Can you please help? Now I cannot even access the terminal.
Hi Tomgun,

If you are using MT4 Build 920, it is recommended that you rollback to 910 as there seems to be some issues with 920 including the crashing behaviour you describe. You can see here for more information:

http://tickstory.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=869

Hope this helps.

Post by Avatar »

Hello,

Tickstory doesn't work with the latest build 940.

Btw, how can I rollback my MT4 version?

hir0406

Post by hir0406 »

hello,
can you send me the link for the latest version. i am unable to find it on my mail folder.
thanks

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Hir0406,

Your details have been resent - please check your email.

Thanks.