Launcher issues

General discussion about the Tickstory Lite software package.
Agagon

Launcher issues

Post by Agagon »

HI,

I have just acquired a license and faced many issues to get it up and working, fortunately the different work arounds are useful but I have some questions:

-When is Tickstory planning to release a version that is compatible with Metatrader build 950?

-After running the backtesting, modelling quality is around 99% which sounds good but looking into the details of the visual mode there are arrows (puts and calls) that are placed completely out of range (way up or down of the candle body where the price apparently did not reach) and that makes me think that there are some problems with the data, could you please let me know why that is happening?

Thanks

tickstory

Re: Launcher issues

Post by tickstory »

Hi Agagon,

Regarding your questions:
-When is Tickstory planning to release a version that is compatible with Metatrader build 950?
Please see this thread for our recent comment on this. We will update this thread when we have more information:
http://tickstory.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 4367#p4361
-After running the backtesting, modelling quality is around 99% which sounds good but looking into the details of the visual mode there are arrows (puts and calls) that are placed completely out of range (way up or down of the candle body where the price apparently did not reach) and that makes me think that there are some problems with the data, could you please let me know why that is happening?
As you're probably aware, the Strategy Tester should be simulating the next price after your order is placed. Are you able to provide more details on this such as screenshots, exported date range, forex pair and any other relevant information? Is it happening on the standard MACD Sample EA?

Thanks.

bpv4574

Post by bpv4574 »

Вчера приобрел Ticrstory_v1.7.4, установил, а при запуске у меня получается следующее:
Attachments
1.png

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

bpv4574 wrote:Yesterday acquired Ticrstory_v1.7.4, established and startup I get the following:
Hello,

If your machine is slow, please press the 'Launch' button again after Metatrader has started up. If you are continuing to have issues, please send us a screenshot of your File->Settings->MT4 Settings screen. Just make sure your "MT4 Installation folder" is correctly specified. It needs to be the directory that contains "terminal.exe". For example, "C:\Program Files (x86)\Metatrader".

Thanks.