Can't activate license and can't request offline activation

Report any bugs with the Tickstory Lite software here. Please give as much detail as possible so the issue can be identified and resolved as soon as possible.
peanutboy

Can't activate license and can't request offline activation

Post by peanutboy »

Hi,

I have bought a license and received my license key via email. When I try to activate it it gives me an error and when I try to do the "email support" activation I get error and can't get the email to whom I'm supposed to send it.

Please help.

The error:
Nom du produit: Tickstory Lite\r\nLa version du produit: 1.9.5.7\r\nDétails:\r\nApplication introuvable
à System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
à System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
--- Fin de la trace de la pile à partir de l'emplacement précédent au niveau duquel l'exception a été levée ---
à #=qjOrDedsIlnEblqAlcqC3mOQWs9YkUgxP8uw2wKw1aRw=.#=zNdQoxAwlPD64m4hdtr4hS_J85TzD(Exception #=zbNmrn$s=)
à #=qjOrDedsIlnEblqAlcqC3mOQWs9YkUgxP8uw2wKw1aRw=.#=z6ASH89DcXrTbMymhiivmhg8XeTW2ocrHOEpdED$YlpBk(Object #=zbNmrn$s=)
à #=qjOrDedsIlnEblqAlcqC3mOQWs9YkUgxP8uw2wKw1aRw=.#=zbbTTonWOpGc1io7b26GlJF5p8hnv4lz_xw==(MethodBase #=zbNmrn$s=, Boolean #=zBgtaCUo=)
à #=qjOrDedsIlnEblqAlcqC3mOQWs9YkUgxP8uw2wKw1aRw=.#=zKkiZfktqb2yehbPkKWp0vZHx_W9T(#=qDCHbi8zRnyEp8HR9PZ9ZgsPyQVwj652nwNkFDflXQEY= #=zbNmrn$s=)
à #=qjOrDedsIlnEblqAlcqC3mOQWs9YkUgxP8uw2wKw1aRw=.#=zlK9G0pIRlJA2$l5embfyL1dEfgFT(#=qjOrDedsIlnEblqAlcqC3mOQWs9YkUgxP8uw2wKw1aRw= #=zbNmrn$s=, #=qDCHbi8zRnyEp8HR9PZ9ZgsPyQVwj652nwNkFDflXQEY= #=zBgtaCUo=)
à #=qjOrDedsIlnEblqAlcqC3mOQWs9YkUgxP8uw2wKw1aRw=.#=zqUrDMl7tsAxPkWH7V1a0VfjJ0tlF()
à #=qjOrDedsIlnEblqAlcqC3mOQWs9YkUgxP8uw2wKw1aRw=.#=zmOCp7Inb6D19$y9xpPPvJ46T_1JHtcUYDw==(Boolean #=zbNmrn$s=)
--- Fin de la trace de la pile à partir de l'emplacement précédent au niveau duquel l'exception a été levée ---
à #=qjOrDedsIlnEblqAlcqC3mOQWs9YkUgxP8uw2wKw1aRw=.#=zNdQoxAwlPD64m4hdtr4hS_J85TzD(Exception #=zbNmrn$s=)
à #=qjOrDedsIlnEblqAlcqC3mOQWs9YkUgxP8uw2wKw1aRw=.#=z6ASH89DcXrTbMymhiivmhg8XeTW2ocrHOEpdED$YlpBk(Object #=zbNmrn$s=)
à #=qjOrDedsIlnEblqAlcqC3mOQWs9YkUgxP8uw2wKw1aRw=.#=zlx7NWfJ7eIkarNlnB5T_Cr0=()
à #=qjOrDedsIlnEblqAlcqC3mOQWs9YkUgxP8uw2wKw1aRw=.#=z4ZKduGARoTpgYCmHt9K2L4w=(Object #=zbNmrn$s=, UInt32 #=zBgtaCUo=)
à #=qjOrDedsIlnEblqAlcqC3mOQWs9YkUgxP8uw2wKw1aRw=.#=zmOCp7Inb6D19$y9xpPPvJ46T_1JHtcUYDw==(Boolean #=zbNmrn$s=)
à #=qjOrDedsIlnEblqAlcqC3mOQWs9YkUgxP8uw2wKw1aRw=.#=zZey1cL6jHorgy$894GqOI$97TgLK()
à #=qjOrDedsIlnEblqAlcqC3mOQWs9YkUgxP8uw2wKw1aRw=.#=z9s42n4vKN9RAcTyKE7p4msQ=(Object[] #=zbNmrn$s=, Type[] #=zBgtaCUo=, Type[] #=z4mA3S8Q=, Object[] #=zRq5elf8=)
à #=qjOrDedsIlnEblqAlcqC3mOQWs9YkUgxP8uw2wKw1aRw=.#=zc06bacw4UHp_fvV01cFXk3hBF90o0PaM2Q==(Stream #=zbNmrn$s=, String #=zBgtaCUo=, Object[] #=z4mA3S8Q=, Type[] #=zRq5elf8=, Type[] #=zxMCZLnc=, Object[] #=z4v9NvFQ=)
à #=qjOrDedsIlnEblqAlcqC3mOQWs9YkUgxP8uw2wKw1aRw=.#=zwpXZCrj2rhPU2cFXC31a$SDJspPkGHOcxg==(Stream #=zbNmrn$s=, String #=zBgtaCUo=, Object[] #=z4mA3S8Q=)
à #=qjOrDedsIlnEblqAlcqC3mOQWs9YkUgxP8uw2wKw1aRw=.#=z2wlFaaPRfNHtNOUkcrWJaHc8I63sshcRDA==(Stream #=zbNmrn$s=, String #=zBgtaCUo=, Object[] #=z4mA3S8Q=)
à #=zlRH3iQ3kwLhRkH3Up9mbig8=.#=zhfPuM$Tvus9uxe7xdg==(Object #=zjN$B5LU=, EventArgs #=zxMCZLnc=)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
à System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
à System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

tickstory

Re: Can't activate license and can't request offline activation

Post by tickstory »

Hi Peanutboy,

Would you have a screenshot of the error you get when you try to enter your license key?
Also, before you do this, could you please make sure you have Microsoft v.4.6 installed. You can check by running the installation here. Please also make sure your internet connection is enabled at the time of entering your key.

Thanks.

peanutboy

Post by peanutboy »

Hi, yes I have Microsoft v.4.6 installed. I get the error saying that there is something wrong with the server or internet connection but everything is fine with my connection. See screenshots in attachments along with what happens when I click on email support.

I previously had the lite version installed and everything was working correctly.

I did have issues with my antivirus "Bitdefender" while installing this new version, where I had to put an exception for it.
Attachments
capturetickstory.png
capture1.PNG

peanutboy

Post by peanutboy »

I managed to fix it. It was the firewall of the antivirus that was blocking this.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Excellent news! Appreciate you letting us know what fixed it.