Metatrader 4 build 1330

Report any bugs with the Tickstory Lite software here. Please give as much detail as possible so the issue can be identified and resolved as soon as possible.
marcelofx

Metatrader 4 build 1330

Post by marcelofx »

Hello!

I want to known where I find the lasted supported version of MT4 build 1320, because all I find is build 1330 and I think the backtest is not working...no match with my demo account and the difference is too much, for me its not worth the payment, so I want to test with a last supported version before ask a refund...any one have a download link for metatrader build 1320?

Another question is that if Tickstory support variable spread? I think that is too much confusing to export to MT4, too much settings, and dont know if I have to change or leave default. Does it have a detailed guide of that settings?

tickstory

Re: Metatrader 4 build 1330

Post by tickstory »

Hi Marcelo,

The most recent Tickstory v1.9.6.2 (i.e. the version you should already have - just check Help->About) does support MT4 Build 1330. There is no need to roll-back your MT4. Please launch as usual and everything should be fine.

As for the settings for export, in most cases you can leave them at their defaults. Please see this link for a introductory video on how to get started testing with MT4. Once you get more familiar, please refer to our manual for an explanation of the more granular settings you have available. In most cases you don't really need to change any of them. And don't forget that our FAQ can help you with some of the common questions/issues that you may have and their solution.

As for variable spread, we do have this feature which is provided as part of our latest "Advanced Tester" (currently in beta). The Advanced Tester not only provides you with variable spread, but also slippage, a walk-forward analyzer and a host of other features. You can download this beta by following this link. All the documentation will be given to you upon registration.

Hope this helps.