Wrong pre-defined format "CSV2FXT" when exporting to file

Report any bugs with the Tickstory Lite software here. Please give as much detail as possible so the issue can be identified and resolved as soon as possible.
tickster

Wrong pre-defined format "CSV2FXT" when exporting to file

Post by tickster »

Hi

When using tickstory to export data for further processing with Birt's CSV2FXT Script I noticed that the currently offered pre-defined format is incorrect and does not get recognized by the Script.
The error lies in the separation of the first 2 fields Date and Timestamp where Birt's script expects a single field formatted as Datetime.

If you replace the current setting:

Code: Select all

{Timestamp:yyyy.MM.dd},{Timestamp:HH:mm:ss.fff},{BidPrice},{AskPrice},{BidVolume},{AskVolume}
with

Code: Select all

{Timestamp:yyyy.MM.dd HH:mm:ss.fff},{BidPrice},{AskPrice},{BidVolume},{AskVolume}
and also adjust the header by merginh the fields Date, Timestamp to a single field called Datetime, then the resulting file should be readable by Birt's Script.

I am aware that I can define my own custom output format as per the above and therefore this is not an urgent thing, but I figured it would be nice if the pre-defined setting worked as advertised.

Thanks in advance for your help and best regards

tickster

tickstory

Re: Wrong pre-defined format "CSV2FXT" when exporting to fil

Post by tickstory »

Hi Tickster,

Thanks for reporting this issue. We'll take a look at this and address it in the next version.

Kind regards.