Error from Tickstory Launcher

Report any bugs with the Tickstory Lite software here. Please give as much detail as possible so the issue can be identified and resolved as soon as possible.
FRAN_MS

Error from Tickstory Launcher

Post by FRAN_MS »

GM Lord,

I installed the application outside the directory c: \ Program Files \.

and sometimes when I try to run MT4 from your application I get this message on the launcher:

http://my.jetscreenshot.com/10822/20131118-mgvm-46kb

I installed the latest version of MT4 icmarkets. And, I do not install mt4 in c: \ Program Files \ ..

I installed different for each pair mt4 work. And I set up correctly for each pair tickstory .. Tickstory boot properly mt4 intermittently and I have to reinstall tickstory have a good backtest with 99.9%.

What am I doing wrong? ...

Thanks in advance
Fran

tickstory

Re: Error from Tickstory Launcher

Post by tickstory »

Hi Fran,

From what I understand of your post, the launcher works sometimes for you and sometimes presents an error message? If this is the case, we have seen this on odd occasion when your machine has too many applications running. Usually if you try launching again it fixes the problem.

Hope this helps.

FRAN_MS

Post by FRAN_MS »

yes, maybe you are right. This is our server for BT and Optimization with diferents pairs.

It's a i7 with 8Gb RAM.... 80% cpu usage. backtesting and optimizing 100% time.

I also thought that tickstory is intended to launch one mt4 with F8 at once. Is it true?

Fran

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Fran,

Yes, for the moment the F8 button only launches the one MT4 terminal you have configured in your settings.

Regards.