No email after my purchase

Report any bugs with the Tickstory Lite software here. Please give as much detail as possible so the issue can be identified and resolved as soon as possible.
davidez79

No email after my purchase

Post by davidez79 »

I did not receive any emails after my purchase of standard tickstory.
my original mail is d***.b**@me.com, but I can't receive nothing at the moment from you (not even the ability to activate me on the support forum).
I have also verified and my email are not sent in junk mail

Now I'm using my second mail d****@msn.com and in this way I was able to subscribe in this forum.
Could you give me the link in order to use standard version of tickstory that I have already paid?

If you want send the email to d***@msn.com
please help me. Thanks a a lot

tickstory

Re: No email after my purchase

Post by tickstory »

Hi Davide,

Thanks for contacting us. We have made repeated attempts to try make contact with you but it looks like your *@me.com address is rejecting our emails (the message returned from your servers is "Your message to d**@me.com has been blocked"). This would explain the reason why you have not received your license details nor our attempts to respond to your email queries.

We have updated your email to your d***@msn.com address and resent all your license and download details there. If you cannot see this email, please contact us again on this forum so we can assist further.

Thanks.