Export to MT4 Parameters

Have some interesting ideas about how to improve the software? Let us know in this section!
BigAl25

Export to MT4 Parameters

Post by BigAl25 »

Hi

Is there any way or can this functionality be added to save parameters from the first tab(Data Export) of the export to MT4. This would be like saving the broker setting from the second tab (Metatrader Info). As an example - I only want a set period of data, only H1 data, adjusted for daylight saving. At the moment for every pair I test I use the same parameters, and I have to set dates, uncheck tick boxes, adjust for daylight saving which becomes quite tedious. If we could save these parameters and reload them, it would be a huge time saver and lesson the chance of forgetting a setting.

Thank you and here's hoping guys.

Alan

tickstory

Re: Export to MT4 Parameters

Post by tickstory »

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the suggestion - we understand what you are saying. We are working on a revamp of the export functionality and intend to cover this by allowing you to set all these parameters once. Although this doesn't help you immediately, hopefully the result will be worth waiting for.

Thanks for your patience on this.

BigAl25

Post by BigAl25 »

Thanks Guys,

That's great news, looking forward to the revamp.

Alan

BigAl25

Post by BigAl25 »

Hi Guys,

I noticed we have had an update but I see this functionality has not been added.

We are some months on now; any news on when this might be ready?

Thanks.

Alan

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi Alan,

Thanks for touching base. Our v2 update is complete re-write so it is taking longer than anticipated. We're working towards getting a beta out ideally before the end of the year.

Apologies for the wait but we hope it will be worth it.

Kind regards.