v0.9 Released!

General discussion about the Tickstory Lite software package.
radu

Re: v0.9 Released!

Post by radu »

render86 wrote: Tried it but the problem persists. After I hit the Like button, the Tickstory window simply freezes for a moment, then unfreezes, yet no like is credited and no MT4 build 500+ is accessible (same old unsupported error window pops up upon hitting F8).
Do you have Internet Explorer enabled on your Windows? You don't have to use it for browsing, but TickStory Lite uses IE engine. After the click a popup window should appear, with the Facebook login screen.

render86

Post by render86 »

radu wrote:
render86 wrote: Tried it but the problem persists. After I hit the Like button, the Tickstory window simply freezes for a moment, then unfreezes, yet no like is credited and no MT4 build 500+ is accessible (same old unsupported error window pops up upon hitting F8).
Do you have Internet Explorer enabled on your Windows? You don't have to use it for browsing, but TickStory Lite uses IE engine. After the click a popup window should appear, with the Facebook login screen.
Yes, I have Internet Explorer enabled yet no pop-up window opens.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi render,

Do you happen to have any popup blockers installed? Is Javascript enabled on your web-browser settings?
Another user has reported that having Chrome as their default browser caused some issues.

Can you please follow-up in this topic as it will possibly assist other users:

http://www.tickstory.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=204

Thanks.

render86

Post by render86 »

tickstory wrote:Hi render,

Do you happen to have any popup blockers installed? Is Javascript enabled on your web-browser settings?
Another user has reported that having Chrome as their default browser caused some issues.

Can you please follow-up in this topic as it will possibly assist other users:

http://www.tickstory.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=204

Thanks.
Yes, I do too have Chrome as my default browser. Will switch to Internet Explorer and let you know if this helps.

bpv4574

Re: v0.9 Выйдет!

Post by bpv4574 »

вопрос:
Мой советник не протестирована в Запуске Metatrader. Настройки верны, другие EA испытания. Хотя мой эксперт проверена только для MT.

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi bpv4574,

Appreciate if you could post your question in English so we can assist.

Thanks.

d4amenace

Post by d4amenace »

Tickstory still needs a lot of work. This update includes an error when downloading XAUUSD. Dukascopy data is 3 or 4 digits behind decimal. This version of tickstory doesn't download it for your broker with the proper number of decimal places. And even if you try to set the decimal places with mt4 data editor, this creates zero divide errors.

This update was premature. Can't wait for the update to the update!

tickstory

Post by tickstory »

Hi d4menance, if you are having issues other that described in this topic:

http://www.tickstory.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=203

May I suggest that you log an issue report in the trouble-shooting section if you want assistance.
The issue listed in the above post related specifically to mapped symbols and will be addressed shortly.

tickstory

Re: v0.9.2 Released!

Post by tickstory »

Hi all,

The latest Tickstory v0.9.2 is now available. Included in this release are some important fixes for users exporting MT4 data to mapped symbols.
Also in this version is an improved German language translation thanks to PipDigga. We welcome any others who would like to improve on the other translations (some offers unfortunately have fallen through!)

Full details of the changes are:

New feature
•[TICKLITE-119] File export: Add new pre-defined format to export bar data to Forex Tester 2.
•[TICKLITE-120] File export: Add new pre-defined format to export bar data to Forex SB.

Improvements
•[TICKLITE-117] Improved German language translation.

Fixes
•[TICKLITE-114] MT4 Export: Export uses incorrect MT4 Info when exporting a mapped symbol.
•[TICKLITE-115] Application fails to start due to embedded web-browser exception on some systems.
•[TICKLITE-116] MT4 Editor: Editing FXT file caused crashes/zero-divide errors.

Happy back-testing!

ib305822

Post by ib305822 »

Hello everyone:
I am new to this forum, but knew for some time that this tool. Anyway I just came over and never get to use it because of problems with the installation (. NET Framework 3.5) :oops:
Fixed installation these setbacks, I am entering in its use, and I feel fantastic. I've also seen collaborations "Radu", and I congratulate him for his work from here ;)
I would like to collaborate with the "Administrator" to improve their Spanish version (of Spain), since (except for error on my part), I see erroneous and incomplete translations.
For now I will continue to use the tool.